Invisalign Treatment Now Available For Patients in Aurora, CO at Aurora Family Dentistry
January 5, 2023 – Patients seeking orthodontic treatment in the Aurora, CO area can now choose Invisalign at Aurora Family Dentistry. Invisalign accomplishes the same effect as traditional metal braces but with less discomfort and a shorter treatment time.
Invisalign has become a more popular form of treatment over traditional metal braces due to their efficiency while remaining comfortable for everyday use. Additionally, each set of Invisalign aligners is made to fit the individual, making the treatment process more personalized.
Although many patients are familiar with how traditional metal braces work, the process of Invisalign treatment is not as well known, which causes some patients to shy away from trying it out. Below are some highlights of the Invisalign treatment process at Aurora Family Dentistry:
- The first step of getting Invisalign is to get a general assessment of what treatment you may need. Dr. Kyle Ricks or Dr. Dustin Bailey will assess your smile during a consultation appointment. Once the evaluation is complete, a plan for treatment will be established.
- The next step is to take impressions and images of your teeth in their current state. This is important for creating your personalized Invisalign treatment and aligners. A total of 30 sets of aligners will be made with slight changes in each to help adjust your teeth over time.
- Once the aligners are made, you can start wearing your first set. The shift in your teeth will be roughly 0.25 to 0.33 millimeters with each set of aligners. This process helps move your teeth more gently than traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Each set of aligners will be changed out every two or three visits as your teeth adjust. The dentists at Aurora Family Dentistry will hold onto the remaining aligners and monitor your teeth throughout the process.
- Using Invisalign for orthodontic correction requires no metal brackets, wires, rubber bands, or glue to be bonded to your teeth. This means you can be more comfortable during treatment and avoid accidentally cutting or irritating the inside of your mouth.
- Invisalign also helps maintain your dental hygiene, as they can simply be taken out of your mouth for brushing and flossing. This allows you to get fast and effective treatment without having to worry about potential damage to your teeth.
As of January 5, 2023, Invisalign is available as an orthodontic treatment option for patients at Aurora Family Dentistry. More information about their Invisalign treatment is available on their website and appointments can be booked by calling their office.
Aurora Family Dentistry is run by Dr. Dustin Bailey and Dr. Kyle Ricks, along with their trusted staff of professionals. Their office is located in Aurora, CO. Their services include family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, emergency dental care, and more.
Aurora Family Dentistry Adds Invisalign to its List of Cutting-Edge Services
Aurora Family Dentistry, one of the leading providers of cosmetic dentistry in Colorado, is offering Invisalign for children and adults.
Invisalign is one of the most popular orthodontic treatments today. Since it was invented in 1997, it has helped over 2.5 million patients and over 1 million teens achieve a perfect smile and a more natural bite.
Invisalign’s appeal lies in its comfort and convenience. The clear plastic aligner does not have brackets or wires that can break or cause mouth sores and irritation. Since it can be removed before eating, brushing and flossing, patients have less food restrictions and can do proper oral hygiene without any special tools.
Since Invisalign is practically invisible, it is also a good option for people who need orthodontic treatment but feel self-conscious about having traditional braces.
Aurora Family Dentistry added Invisalign to its suite of services as part of its commitment to provide patients with the latest and best in dental treatments. Aside from Aurora Invisalign, the clinic also offers cutting-edge services like laser treatment therapies, same-day crowns, VElscope oral cancer screening, digital X-rays, and more.
However, orthodontics is not just about technology but the expertise of the dentist. Every patient is unique, and the treatment approach has to be tailored to the specific case.
That is why the Aurora Family Dentistry team—led by Dr. Kyle Ricks, Dr. V. Landon Blatter, Dr. Dustin Bailey—always starts with a comprehensive dental exam to find out what procedure will best achieve the patient’s goals.
For example, Invisalign may not be able to correct very large gaps, overcrowding, rotated tooths, or severe overbite. In this case, the dentists will recommend other treatment approaches, so patients do not waste time or money on something that will not give them real, lasting results.
Once the Aurora Family Dentistry dental team has determined that a person is a good candidate for Invisalign, they will then begin a fully customized plan. This begins by taking accurate images and impressions of the teeth, using the clinic’s top-notch oral scanners.
They will then send this to official Invisalign manufacturer. With powerful computer software and 3D printing, the plastic is molded into different sets of customized aligners. As the teeth move, the patient “graduates” to the next set until the teeth reach the desired position.
The success of the Invisalign treatment lies in making sure that the aligner sets are correctly shaped for the patient’s case. That is what sets Aurora Family Dentistry apart.
Aside from the clinic technology which generates highly accurate images and impressions, the dentists may provide Invisalign with special recommendations or specifications based on the patient’s unique case.
This combination of technology, expertise, and personalized service helps patients reap the full benefits of an Invisalign treatment.
Aurora Family Dentistry provides comprehensive dental services in Aurora, Colorado. This includes general dentistry such as routine cleanings and fillings, treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic services like veneers and teeth whitening, dental implants, dentures, same-day crowns, and orthodontic care and occlusion therapy, and emergency dental services.
Clinic hours are 8 am to 5pm from Mondays to Thursdays; and 7:30 am to 3:30 pm on Fridays. Book an appointment by calling 303-502-5906 or through the website.
Aurora Family Dentistry – Most Comprehensive Dental Care in Aurora
Aurora Family Dentistry offers the most family dental services of any Aurora Dentist, distinguishing themselves as the best in the area.
Dr. Kyle Ricks and Dr. Dustin Bailey head up a friendly, knowledgeable staff, from check-in through services and payment at the end of the visit.
This office is known for family dentistry, welcoming new patients of all ages and offering a full line of dental services in-house, so there’s little need for referrals.
Aurora Family Dentistry places a high priority on oral health and preventative care, but patients also receive top-notch cosmetic services when needed. Below is a list of the comprehensive services they offer:
- General dentistry – Dr. Ricks and Dr. Bailey would argue that this is their most important service. General dentistry includes oral exams, cancer screenings, routine cleanings, fillings, and other basic dental services.
- Treatment of periodontal disease – As a rule of thumb, patients’ comfort always comes first, even when treating gingivitis and periodontal disease. Modern methods like laser dentistry keep patients comfortable.
- Implant dentistry – Dental implants are a multi-step process. Aurora Family Dentistry walks patients through every part of the process so there are no surprises.
- Cosmetic services – Veneers and teeth whitening are just two ways they give patients a bigger, brighter smile.
- Orthodontic care – The doctors are certified Invisalign providers. Invisalign is one of the easiest, painless orthodontic treatments.
- Occlusion therapy – This treatment for TMJ and malalignment of the upper and lower jaw can relieve pain, headaches and oral issues.
- Dentures – Aurora Family Dentistry fabricates custom dentures, and they offer repair and reline services.
- Same-day Crowns – CEREC technology allows Aurora Family Dentistry to fabricate a custom crown in-house, while the patient waits.
Aurora Family Dental is always taking new patients thanks to word-of-mouth advertising by satisfied customers.
Dr. Ricks and Dr. Bailey aim to keep patient costs as low as possible while still providing the best dental care for their Aurora patients.
Visit their website to find out more about insurance assistance and financing options.
Aurora Family Dental aims to educate patients about their oral care and give every patient the best smile possible. Every day, they help residents of Aurora, CO and surrounding areas make the most informed decisions about their dental care, choosing services that meet their expectations and their budget.
Dr. Ricks, Dr. Bailey, and the rest of the team are known for gentle yet professional family dental care.
Aurora Dentist Offers Timely Emergency Dental Work
Aurora Family Dentistry is happy to offer the Aurora, CO, community a practical and fast solution to dental emergencies. The staff is dedicated to providing high-quality care as soon as possible, to mitigate pain and prevent future issues.
Dental emergencies are incredibly common. They include injuries to the jaw or teeth, the loss of a tooth, cracked or chipped teeth, intense toothaches due to infection, and objects stuck in the mouth. These instances can be painful and sudden in onset, meaning that immediate treatment is necessary.
The dentists of Aurora Family Dentistry offer emergency dental appointments for tooth loss, intense aches, and other emergencies. The benefits of this include
- Preventing long-lasting damage and future issues as a result of the injury
- Relieving pain as quickly as possible
- The possibility of saving a knocked-out tooth
- Professional, comfortable care
They are, in many cases, able to offer same-day appointments and same-day treatment. Though the costs of treatment will vary depending on the emergency, they are willing to work with their patients to develop a payment plan with or without dental insurance. They accept most major insurance plans. You can find out more on their website.
The staff of Aurora Family Dentistry is led by Dr. Kyle Ricks and Dr. Dustin Bailey. Dr. Ricks is a graduate of the Indianapolis University School of Dentistry. He is a current member of the American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, and Metropolitan Denver Dental Society, and is dedicated to continuing to learn throughout his life. Dr. Bailey is a Dean’s List graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry. He is also a member of these prestigious dental associations and brings his strong family values to the practice.
Dr. Ricks, Dr. Bailey, and the entire Aurora Family Dentistry staff are committed to offering high-quality, compassionate, and comfortable care. They rely on the latest in dental equipment and technique to provide their patients with the treatment they need. They also value creating long-lasting relationships with their patients and implementing in-depth preventative care to put their patients’ health and safety at the forefront of their priorities.
You can call the Aurora Family Dentistry office today at 303 578 3964 for your dental emergencies. You can call after hours to receive emergency contact information. You can also schedule your non-emergency appointments online on their website.
Aurora Family Dentistry Invests in Modern E4D CAD/CAM Technology
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aurora Family Dentistry announces its new investment in the cutting-edge E4D CAD/CAM. The technology will allow Dr. Kyle Ricks and Dr. Dustin Bailey to deliver E4D same-day crowns to patients in the Aurora area seeking restorative dentistry services.
The E4D CAD/CAM Solution
The E4D system delivers digital design and fabrication of crowns. The laser technology and 3D CAD software ensure high-level accuracy on teeth restoration designs, while the CAM technology creates a custom-made crown.
Dental practitioners use the industry-leading system to capture a virtual model of a patient’s teeth if E4D same-day crowns are the most effective treatment option. The unit designs the crown (or onlay, inlay, and veneers) to perfection, taking into account variables such as shape, color, and the biting and chewing surface.
The system communicates the resulting design to the milling unit to fabricate the dental restorations.
Benefits of E4D CAD/CAM Technology
E4D CAD/CAM technology provides the following benefits to dentistry patients:
Traditional impressions require two to three weeks to complete, but CAD/CAM technology reduces the timeline to less than two hours for dentistry practices that own both the mill and scanner. Patients save time and money by avoiding multiple appointments.
Comfortable Digital Impressions
CAD/CAM technology generates a quick digital scan of the patient’s tooth. Therefore, patients avoid the uncomfortable tray-and-impression-material system or wearing temporary crowns.
The digital approach to restoration ensures that doctors in dental practices stay in control of the restoration process. This saves the patient the time and money spent on corrections, as with traditional restoration approaches.
Reduced Risk of Exposure to Mercury
CAD/CAM systems do not use metal amalgam when milling restoration. Instead, they use sculpted porcelain, protecting patients from mercury exposure.
Uniformity in Restoration Shade
CAD/CAM systems match the natural color of a patient’s enamel, providing a uniform tooth-colored appearance.
More Durable Results
Restorations produced using CAD/CAM technology are more durable than traditional options. Patients use the crowns for longer periods. If the crown requires fixing after a while, the doctor can recreate a new crown for the patient from the digital files stored in the cloud in less than half an hour.