by Aurora Family Dentistry | May 12, 2023
Aurora Family Dentistry: Dental Implants in Aurora
Gaps in between teeth can be greatly embarrassing for patients. Additionally, it can leave patients prone to health issues, such as struggling with speech, difficulty eating, and more. Aurora Family Dentistry offers dental implants to help fill in these gaps so patients can have their smiles back.
Beyond just physical appearance, a dental implant can be of great service to a patient. Its durability makes it long-lasting and means that patients can bite and chew better than before. It is also used for patients who need teeth extracted due to decay or injury. An implant can serve as a replacement for an extracted tooth.
Overall, a dental implant is beneficial in all respects when it comes to a patient’s health and appearance. There are even multiple types of dental implants available so patients can customize treatment to best suit their needs. More details about this treatment are listed below:
- Who Are Implants For: Implants are used for patients that are either missing teeth or are having teeth extracted. Reasons for extraction can include disease, decay, or injury.
- How Does The Procedure Work: Once a dentist confirms that an implant is the best form of treatment, a metal screw will be inserted into a patient’s jaw. A porcelain crown is later fitted to the screw, functioning as the top part of the tooth that will be used for biting and chewing.
- What Are The Benefits Of Implants: One of the biggest benefits is that the results are permanent, meaning patients will not need to get touch-ups. Implants also improve patients’ smiles, provide support and stability for patients’ jaws and teeth, make eating easier, and improve speech.
- How Many Types Of Implants Are There: Implants can be made for an individual tooth, a section of teeth, or a full set of teeth. Implants can also be used to support other types of procedures, such as bridges or dentures.
As of right now, dental implants are part of Aurora Family Dentistry’s cosmetic services. Further details about the dental implant procedure are outlined on their official website. Patients can book appointments for dental implants by calling the office.
Drs. Bailey and Ricks co-run Aurora Family Dentistry, which services the Aurora, CO area. Together, they provide patients with family, emergency, and cosmetic dentistry. Some of their services include exams, cleanings, implants, dentures, crowns, teeth whitening, Invisalign, and more.
by Aurora Family Dentistry | Mar 10, 2023
Aurora Dentist: Family Dentistry For Patients of Aurora, Parker, Centennial, and More
Patients looking for an Aurora dentist can get the care they need when they visit Aurora Family Dentistry. Whether it is a simple checkup, a dental emergency, a cosmetic procedure, or a dentist for the entire family, Drs. Bailey and Ricks and their team of staff can help patients take care of all of their dental needs.
Aurora Family Dentistry is dedicated to providing great dental care for everyone. Their professional services combined with their dedication to complete dental care, along with affordable pricing and acceptance of most dental insurances, makes Aurora Family Dentistry one of the best in the Aurora area.
The team of Aurora Family Dentistry believes in providing individual and detailed care to each patient, ensuring that their needs are not only met but that they also feel that they can depend on the staff to give them the best care possible. Some of their available services include the following:
- Family Dentistry: Family dental services are focused on maintaining and improving dental health for the entire family. Two annual appointments are necessary to monitor patients’ health and to preemptively take note of any changes or potential treatments patients may need in the future.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Aurora Family Dentistry offers teeth implants, partial and full dentures, same-day crowns, crown repairs and replacements, teeth whitening, veneers, inlays and overlays, and white composite fillings.
- Invisalign: Patients seeking teeth straightening treatment can get clear aligners, popularly known as Invisalign. This treatment is customized for each individual and is known to be quicker, more effective, and less painful than metal braces.
- Emergency Dental Care: If patients need immediate dental treatment, they can call the Aurora Family Dentistry office and schedule an appointment. Their office offers patients same-day appointments, as well as the opportunity for an after-hours emergency contact for those experiencing emergencies after business hours or during the weekend.
At this time, patients seeking an Aurora dentist can receive treatment at Aurora Family Dentistry. Details about their current dental services are available on Aurora Family Dentistry. Additional information can be found by contacting their office.
Located in Aurora, CO, Aurora Family Dentistry is co-run by Drs. Dustin Bailey and Kyle Ricks. Together they perform family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and emergency dentistry. They have a wide array of dental services available, like Invisalign, teeth whitening, implants, dentures, and more.
by Aurora Family Dentistry | Jan 11, 2023
Invisalign Treatment Now Available For Patients in Aurora, CO at Aurora Family Dentistry
January 5, 2023 – Patients seeking orthodontic treatment in the Aurora, CO area can now choose Invisalign at Aurora Family Dentistry. Invisalign accomplishes the same effect as traditional metal braces but with less discomfort and a shorter treatment time.
Invisalign has become a more popular form of treatment over traditional metal braces due to their efficiency while remaining comfortable for everyday use. Additionally, each set of Invisalign aligners is made to fit the individual, making the treatment process more personalized.
Although many patients are familiar with how traditional metal braces work, the process of Invisalign treatment is not as well known, which causes some patients to shy away from trying it out. Below are some highlights of the Invisalign treatment process at Aurora Family Dentistry:
- The first step of getting Invisalign is to get a general assessment of what treatment you may need. Dr. Kyle Ricks or Dr. Dustin Bailey will assess your smile during a consultation appointment. Once the evaluation is complete, a plan for treatment will be established.
- The next step is to take impressions and images of your teeth in their current state. This is important for creating your personalized Invisalign treatment and aligners. A total of 30 sets of aligners will be made with slight changes in each to help adjust your teeth over time.
- Once the aligners are made, you can start wearing your first set. The shift in your teeth will be roughly 0.25 to 0.33 millimeters with each set of aligners. This process helps move your teeth more gently than traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Each set of aligners will be changed out every two or three visits as your teeth adjust. The dentists at Aurora Family Dentistry will hold onto the remaining aligners and monitor your teeth throughout the process.
- Using Invisalign for orthodontic correction requires no metal brackets, wires, rubber bands, or glue to be bonded to your teeth. This means you can be more comfortable during treatment and avoid accidentally cutting or irritating the inside of your mouth.
- Invisalign also helps maintain your dental hygiene, as they can simply be taken out of your mouth for brushing and flossing. This allows you to get fast and effective treatment without having to worry about potential damage to your teeth.
As of January 5, 2023, Invisalign is available as an orthodontic treatment option for patients at Aurora Family Dentistry. More information about their Invisalign treatment is available on their website and appointments can be booked by calling their office.
Aurora Family Dentistry is run by Dr. Dustin Bailey and Dr. Kyle Ricks, along with their trusted staff of professionals. Their office is located in Aurora, CO. Their services include family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, emergency dental care, and more.
by Aurora Family Dentistry | Nov 4, 2022
Aurora Family Dentistry Adds Invisalign to its List of Cutting-Edge Services
Aurora Family Dentistry, one of the leading providers of cosmetic dentistry in Colorado, is offering Invisalign for children and adults.
Invisalign is one of the most popular orthodontic treatments today. Since it was invented in 1997, it has helped over 2.5 million patients and over 1 million teens achieve a perfect smile and a more natural bite.
Invisalign’s appeal lies in its comfort and convenience. The clear plastic aligner does not have brackets or wires that can break or cause mouth sores and irritation. Since it can be removed before eating, brushing and flossing, patients have less food restrictions and can do proper oral hygiene without any special tools.
Since Invisalign is practically invisible, it is also a good option for people who need orthodontic treatment but feel self-conscious about having traditional braces.
Aurora Family Dentistry added Invisalign to its suite of services as part of its commitment to provide patients with the latest and best in dental treatments. Aside from Aurora Invisalign, the clinic also offers cutting-edge services like laser treatment therapies, same-day crowns, VElscope oral cancer screening, digital X-rays, and more.
However, orthodontics is not just about technology but the expertise of the dentist. Every patient is unique, and the treatment approach has to be tailored to the specific case.
That is why the Aurora Family Dentistry team—led by Dr. Kyle Ricks, Dr. V. Landon Blatter, Dr. Dustin Bailey—always starts with a comprehensive dental exam to find out what procedure will best achieve the patient’s goals.
For example, Invisalign may not be able to correct very large gaps, overcrowding, rotated tooths, or severe overbite. In this case, the dentists will recommend other treatment approaches, so patients do not waste time or money on something that will not give them real, lasting results.
Once the Aurora Family Dentistry dental team has determined that a person is a good candidate for Invisalign, they will then begin a fully customized plan. This begins by taking accurate images and impressions of the teeth, using the clinic’s top-notch oral scanners.
They will then send this to official Invisalign manufacturer. With powerful computer software and 3D printing, the plastic is molded into different sets of customized aligners. As the teeth move, the patient “graduates” to the next set until the teeth reach the desired position.
The success of the Invisalign treatment lies in making sure that the aligner sets are correctly shaped for the patient’s case. That is what sets Aurora Family Dentistry apart.
Aside from the clinic technology which generates highly accurate images and impressions, the dentists may provide Invisalign with special recommendations or specifications based on the patient’s unique case.
This combination of technology, expertise, and personalized service helps patients reap the full benefits of an Invisalign treatment.
Aurora Family Dentistry provides comprehensive dental services in Aurora, Colorado. This includes general dentistry such as routine cleanings and fillings, treatment of periodontal disease, cosmetic services like veneers and teeth whitening, dental implants, dentures, same-day crowns, and orthodontic care and occlusion therapy, and emergency dental services.
Clinic hours are 8 am to 5pm from Mondays to Thursdays; and 7:30 am to 3:30 pm on Fridays. Book an appointment by calling 303-502-5906 or through the website.
by Aurora Family Dentistry | Sep 5, 2022
Aurora Family Dentistry – Most Comprehensive Dental Care in Aurora
Aurora Family Dentistry offers the most family dental services of any Aurora Dentist, distinguishing themselves as the best in the area.
Dr. Kyle Ricks and Dr. Dustin Bailey head up a friendly, knowledgeable staff, from check-in through services and payment at the end of the visit.
This office is known for family dentistry, welcoming new patients of all ages and offering a full line of dental services in-house, so there’s little need for referrals.
Aurora Family Dentistry places a high priority on oral health and preventative care, but patients also receive top-notch cosmetic services when needed. Below is a list of the comprehensive services they offer:
- General dentistry – Dr. Ricks and Dr. Bailey would argue that this is their most important service. General dentistry includes oral exams, cancer screenings, routine cleanings, fillings, and other basic dental services.
- Treatment of periodontal disease – As a rule of thumb, patients’ comfort always comes first, even when treating gingivitis and periodontal disease. Modern methods like laser dentistry keep patients comfortable.
- Implant dentistry – Dental implants are a multi-step process. Aurora Family Dentistry walks patients through every part of the process so there are no surprises.
- Cosmetic services – Veneers and teeth whitening are just two ways they give patients a bigger, brighter smile.
- Orthodontic care – The doctors are certified Invisalign providers. Invisalign is one of the easiest, painless orthodontic treatments.
- Occlusion therapy – This treatment for TMJ and malalignment of the upper and lower jaw can relieve pain, headaches and oral issues.
- Dentures – Aurora Family Dentistry fabricates custom dentures, and they offer repair and reline services.
- Same-day Crowns – CEREC technology allows Aurora Family Dentistry to fabricate a custom crown in-house, while the patient waits.
Aurora Family Dental is always taking new patients thanks to word-of-mouth advertising by satisfied customers.
Dr. Ricks and Dr. Bailey aim to keep patient costs as low as possible while still providing the best dental care for their Aurora patients.
Visit their website to find out more about insurance assistance and financing options.
Aurora Family Dental aims to educate patients about their oral care and give every patient the best smile possible. Every day, they help residents of Aurora, CO and surrounding areas make the most informed decisions about their dental care, choosing services that meet their expectations and their budget.
Dr. Ricks, Dr. Bailey, and the rest of the team are known for gentle yet professional family dental care.