If you are looking for a fast, convenient, and affordable way to get your teeth whitened, our take-home teeth whitening kits may be just what you need. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and see what we can do to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
How to Use Professional At-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
We will start by examining your teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy enough to withstand bleaching. Once it has been determined that teeth whitening is right for you, your dentist will take impressions of your teeth in order to create custom-fit mouth trays.
You will be given a supply of bleaching gel to use at home and will be instructed on how to use the trays and gel properly. The bleaching gel should be applied to the teeth twice a day for about two weeks.
You may experience some tooth sensitivity during this time, but it is usually temporary. After the two-week period, you will return to our office for a follow-up visit to make sure your teeth are still looking their best.
If you are in the market for a teeth whitening kit, it is important to know that not all kits are created equal. Some kits can be used at home with excellent results, while others may not be quite as effective.
When looking for a professional at-home teeth whitening kit, it is important to find one that has been developed by a dentist. These kits are usually more expensive than the over-the-counter options, but they are also much more likely to produce the desired results.
Common Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does take-home teeth whitening kits work?
Yes, take-home teeth whitening kits work very well when used as directed. In fact, many people achieve a brighter smile in just two weeks by using a kit developed by their dentist.
Can take-home teeth whitening kits cause tooth sensitivity?
Some people may experience tooth sensitivity during the teeth whitening process, but it is usually temporary. If you experience any discomfort, be sure to speak with your dentist.
How long will the teeth whitening results last?
The teeth whitening results will vary depending on the type of kit used, how well it is used, and the individual’s oral hygiene habits. However, most people find that their teeth remain brighter for several months after completing the teeth whitening process.
Are dentist whitening trays worth it?
Yes, dentist whitening trays are worth it because they are custom-fit to your teeth and therefore more likely to produce the desired results. In addition, these trays can be used over and over again, making them a cost-effective option in the long run.
What age is safe for teeth whitening?
There is no age limit for teeth whitening, but it is important to make sure that your teeth and gums are healthy enough to withstand bleaching. Be sure to speak with your dentist if you have any concerns.
Teeth Whitening in Aurora, CO
- We offer the best teeth whitening methods in Arapahoe County
- Tooth whitening is an affordable method to make your teeth look great fast
- Professional whitening typically far outperforms home whitening solution
- There are many different types of whitening solutions to choose from, our dentists will guide you through your options
- Let a 5-Star Rated dentist give you the best looking white teeth at a fraction of the cost of other cosmetic dental procedures
If you are considering getting your teeth whitened, be sure to ask your dentist about their take-home teeth whitening kits. At Aurora Family Dentistry, we are proud to offer these kits to our patients and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call today to get started on achieving the smile you’ve always wanted.
You Only Get One Smile To Make a Great First Impression – Teeth Whitening Provides An Amazing Smile!
• We offer the best teeth whitening methods in the Aurora, CO area
• Tooth whitening is an affordable method to make your teeth look great fast
• Professional whitening typically far outperforms home whitening solution
• There are many different types of whitening solutions to choose from, Dr. Ricks & Dr. Bailey will guide you through your options
• Let a 5-Star Rated dentist give you the best looking white teeth at a fraction of the cost of other cosmetic dental procedures
We Always Welcome New Patients to Our Practice
Our office serves the communities of Aurora, Parker, Centennial, and beyond.