Top Aurora Dentist Provides Highly Rated Emergency Dental Service
Aurora, CO.- May. 5, 2021. Aurora Family Dentistry, a highly rated dental practice in Aurora, Colorado, specializes in emergency dental treatment for patients in need. As the premier provider of dental services in Aurora, CO, Aurora Family Dentistry offers same-day, walk-in appointments for urgent cases.
What Is a Dental Emergency?
Dental emergencies are quite common and can be extremely painful and unpleasant. In those situations, the best thing you can do is contact your dentist for an emergency appointment to minimize discomfort and prevent additional complications stemming from the emergency.
The following dental issues constitute a dental emergency:
- Cracked, chipped, or broken tooth
- Painful toothache
- Loose tooth
- Oral bleeding
- Tooth infection or abscesses
- Emergency root canal
In some cases, broken, chipped, or cracked teeth might not classify as an emergency, especially if severe pain is absent. You might have to schedule a regular appointment in those cases and follow the dentist’s advice on precautions before your appointment.
It is essential to provide a pleasant atmosphere for patients that need emergency dental care. Aurora Family Dentistry puts a special emphasis on that, according to Dr. Landon Blatter: “Friendliness is important in my office. My office is comfortable and relaxed. My staff is knowledgeable and accommodating. We will hear your needs and meet them in a kind way.”
How to Get an Emergency Appointment
Aurora Family Dentistry accepts same-day emergency appointments and walk-ins. Yet, to ensure that you receive the absolute best dental care and minimize your pain and discomfort, consider giving the front desk a call.
During the call, make sure to:
- Describe what kind of dental emergency you are dealing with
- Note the time of the injury or accident
- Inform the dentist office about the level of pain/discomfort you are in
- Provide information about any medication you might have taken
Our staff will inform you about any precautions or steps you can take on your own to lower your pain level or discomfort and inform the resident dentist that you are on your way for an emergency appointment. Common advice in case of dental emergencies is to:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever such as Advil or Tylenol
- To apply a cold compress to the area in pain
- Dip a Q-Tip into the oil of cloves and apply to the painful tooth/area
- Make your way to the dentist’s office as soon as possible
Why Choose Aurora Family Dentistry
Dr. Landon Blatter and Dr. Kyle Ricks have been highly-rated dentists in Aurora, Colorado. Their dental office focused on providing top-of-the-line dental services to families and individuals with a personal touch.
By choosing Aurora Family Dentistry as your dentists, you will always have:
- Access to friendly, professional staff who will make sure your dental appointments are comfortable and less stressful
- Superior dental care from experienced professionals that follow the latest trends and use state-of-the-art equipment in dentistry
- Affordable dental care and various payment and financing options and dental insurance support
- Access to emergency dental service and same-day walk-in appointments
For More Information
To find out more about Aurora Family Dentistry emergency dentistry, check out our website. For dental emergencies and walk-in appointments, please call our office at (303) 536-3882. We will take care of your dental issue and put a smile back on your face.
Distribution Links +