Invisalign Treatment Now Available For Patients in Aurora, CO at Aurora Family Dentistry
January 5, 2023 – Patients seeking orthodontic treatment in the Aurora, CO area can now choose Invisalign at Aurora Family Dentistry. Invisalign accomplishes the same effect as traditional metal braces but with less discomfort and a shorter treatment time.
Invisalign has become a more popular form of treatment over traditional metal braces due to their efficiency while remaining comfortable for everyday use. Additionally, each set of Invisalign aligners is made to fit the individual, making the treatment process more personalized.
Although many patients are familiar with how traditional metal braces work, the process of Invisalign treatment is not as well known, which causes some patients to shy away from trying it out. Below are some highlights of the Invisalign treatment process at Aurora Family Dentistry:
- The first step of getting Invisalign is to get a general assessment of what treatment you may need. Dr. Kyle Ricks or Dr. Dustin Bailey will assess your smile during a consultation appointment. Once the evaluation is complete, a plan for treatment will be established.
- The next step is to take impressions and images of your teeth in their current state. This is important for creating your personalized Invisalign treatment and aligners. A total of 30 sets of aligners will be made with slight changes in each to help adjust your teeth over time.
- Once the aligners are made, you can start wearing your first set. The shift in your teeth will be roughly 0.25 to 0.33 millimeters with each set of aligners. This process helps move your teeth more gently than traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Each set of aligners will be changed out every two or three visits as your teeth adjust. The dentists at Aurora Family Dentistry will hold onto the remaining aligners and monitor your teeth throughout the process.
- Using Invisalign for orthodontic correction requires no metal brackets, wires, rubber bands, or glue to be bonded to your teeth. This means you can be more comfortable during treatment and avoid accidentally cutting or irritating the inside of your mouth.
- Invisalign also helps maintain your dental hygiene, as they can simply be taken out of your mouth for brushing and flossing. This allows you to get fast and effective treatment without having to worry about potential damage to your teeth.
As of January 5, 2023, Invisalign is available as an orthodontic treatment option for patients at Aurora Family Dentistry. More information about their Invisalign treatment is available on their website and appointments can be booked by calling their office.
Aurora Family Dentistry is run by Dr. Dustin Bailey and Dr. Kyle Ricks, along with their trusted staff of professionals. Their office is located in Aurora, CO. Their services include family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, emergency dental care, and more.
Distribution Links +